Tags: jazz music
Futur Swing – an original jazz band playing double bass, bass, violin and saxophone – performed for 360° in industrial setting in Schrott Gallery. Apart from classic jazz songs from 1920s and 1930s, the musicians also included traditional songs from Bulgaria, Norway and Russia.
The jazz concert includes 12 songs that can be licensed individually:
- Whispering by John Schonberger
- Limehouse Blues by Philip Braham
- I’ll See You In My Dreams by Isham Jones
- Tropanka (Bulgarian Traditional Song)
- Dark Eyes (Russian Traditional Song)
- Polska efter Anders (Norwegian Traditional Song)
- Rose Room by Art Hickman
- Indiana by James F. Hanley
- My Melancholy Baby by Ernie Burnett
- Everybody Loves My Baby by Spencer Williams
- Some of These Days by Shelton Brooks
- Tea for Two by Vincent Youmans
- Video resolution: up to 8K resolution
- Video type: 360° stereoscopic
- Spatial audio – 360° audio
- Codec: H.265
- Bitrate: up to 200 Mbps
- Frame rate: 29.97 fps
Royalty free licensing with worldwide perpetual license. Commercial usage. Terms.
If you are interested in licensing videos from this concert, please contact us. When you want to know what other videos we can offer, see a complete list of available 360° music videos.
Get this video
To get info about pricing and licensing options for this video, please contact us.